new tank..

KahluaZzZ

Superstar Fish
Jun 12, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Visit site
well go ahead...come in canada. Easy to get in. Well now it's tougher since Bush was reelected, an incredible number of americans tried to have the citizenship.

I live in quebec and i don't remember any hate crimes against homosexuals. In montreal we have the 2nd biggest gay "village" (neighborhood) in america, after San Francisco.
We socialy banned ( lack of interest ) religion from our culture 30 years ago...so we don't have preachers to tell us that gay means bad.

I'm an heterosexual, and i don't care about what sexual orientation people have.

Just wanted to say that there are places where u can really be what you are.

I dunno much about the states but i guess big cities can welcome homosexuality .

Hang on there...2 years isn't a lot.

In my head i was 16 not so long ago...and bam, i'm now 28.

ashleigh

Superstar Fish
Jan 8, 2004
Missouri
Visit site
no kidding me too- except 26 ;) - but I'm glad those years are gone. Not to sound like a total old dorky ninny- because I can't pretend to know what you are going through- it must be horrible to not have your parents accept who you are. but at the same time, You're 16. 16 is not fun for anyone, except maybe cheerleaders, but it gets better. You'll find a place that suits you, just don't do anything too rash and stay in school.

Jan 4, 2005
alabama
www.xanga.com
wow yall are the same age as some of my siblings. lol NOT saying that yall are old. lol But they are jerks and i dont talk to them lol. I like how this thread about a fish tank turned into one about me lol.Living in redneck town alabama sucks. I know about 15 people that are gay and 1 is only out and that is NOT me. If my dad knew he send me somewhere and try to "fix" me.The man thinks a toy can turn someone gay.Im only open about my sexuality around mt firneds bc most of them are gay and on the internet lol. ok enough of my blabbing