Oscar and JD cuddling?

May 30, 2008
Midland, MI
I was pretty geeked, you got a couple great deals as well. I have got a friend that has a 210g and is willing to sell it to me for $200, hoods, gravel, filter, heaters included. I really want to buy it, I just need to find the extra money. That would be a great starter for salwater for me. The bigger the better. Now to figure out what to do with all these tanks. Lots and lots more fish!!!

May 30, 2008
Midland, MI
I have had two tanks setup for almost 7 years, but lost my pike cichlid a few months ago and tore the 55g down. With JD getting so big and my idea to buy a bunch of fish, I set it up again. Found a great deal on the tank, and love my fish and the work that goes into them. Give me a few months and I'll have a dozen tanks, lol.

AlyKat

Large Fish
Aug 3, 2007
New York
Yeah, my MTS got really bad there for a while too...it's sooooo addicting!!! That's why I've got 2 empty tanks now...ran out of time for water changes on all of them!

May 30, 2008
Midland, MI
*BOUNCINGS*BOUNCINGS*BOUNCINGSHA, MTS, just went out and bought a 90g tank. I walk into my basement and it sounds like a fish store, all the filters and pumps running, the running water. I am super geeked about the 90g, will be getting it setup in the next month or so. It is super dirty, gonna take my time to clean it out. Yeah, once you start, it is hard to make yourself slow down. Right now, if I had the room and money I would have all of my tanks setup, close to 12 total right now, and still looking. :eek:

AlyKat

Large Fish
Aug 3, 2007
New York
Right now, if I had the room and money I would have all of my tanks setup, close to 12 total right now, and still looking. :eek:
Yup...totally understand that...if I had the time to keep up with all the maintenence I'd have em all running...working 2 jobs doesn't leave much free time...

I've only got 2 extra tanks that COULD be set up at the moment...the other 2 I've got are a 10 with no top...just the tank...and a 55 that the support bar across the top is cracked...tank bows when filled...I'll save it for the snake...

So that totals...what...9? LOL!!! *twirlysmi