Oscar Cichlid

Meleemaker

Medium Fish
Nov 17, 2010
Pierre SD
My fish never is that laid over. He will be maybe 30 degrees from the bottom of the tank. I apolagize for not being more specific about his sleep/rest body positioning

My Oscar Feeding

That was my cell phone and my little brother talking at the begining. He seemed to have perked up a bit after about 2 weeks being in his new tank. What do you think....maybe hard to tell with such poor quality so sorry about that

Last edited:

Meleemaker

Medium Fish
Nov 17, 2010
Pierre SD
Unfortunantly, my light fixture I was using decided to keel over the other day and I do not have access to the funds to purchase new lights until the banks open tomorrow. So when the bank opens, I will purchase lights and maybe splurge and give him another feeder to get a better video with my cactuall recorder, but thanks :)

big54bob

Superstar Fish
Dec 20, 2006
On my office chair playing Runescape
Nice video but I wouldn't feed rosy reds for feeder do to they cause fatty liver in fish.

Appropiate feeders are: Feeder Guppys, White Clouds, Mollies, Platies, Crickets, Lobster or Turkistan Roaches, Waxworms, Ghost Shrimp, Young Crayfish, Night Crawlers, Butterworms, and Danios.

Meleemaker

Medium Fish
Nov 17, 2010
Pierre SD
I'm working on getting a new camera to video him some more. His color has really started to come out after feeding him some of that Hikari pellets. It also keeps his tank looking a lot better than flakes. I just wish he would only eat one or two at a time. I see him put 3 or 4 in his mouth and he coughs them back up before devouring them again. Poor thing is getting a LOT bigger though. I'm pleaed by this