Pics from the LFS and the Hammer/frogspawn crossbreed

wayne

Elite Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Nice stock, not cheap but looks like good quality - the acro's were very pricey though.

The batfish get absolutely colossal, and quite quickly.

I don't know why they think that coral is a hybrid? It's very colourful though, but that's not much to go on. Did it come from a spawning in the tank, or did someone id it?

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
it was in a employee's tank who has since left the LFS, but he was able to crossbreed it, the Acro's are pricy but most of them are really nice the digital didnt do them justice, yea I figured the batfish was a bad idea and thats why i didnt impulse buy, the coral itself gets much larger and looks nicer bu I got there right when they opened and it hadnt opened all the way

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
oh man that would be soo sweet, 10-20,000 gallon pool
I got a 25,000gal inground in the backyard that i'd like to make a huge reef :p. Just throw some rocks in, couple of black tipped reef sharks and a few shoals of various other fish and boom ;) I could go diving in my own reef. I can dream too right? :D ;)

That yellow tang looks great, and big! Saw some at the zoo the other day twice the size of my hand or so....freakin huge.

Last edited:

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
its a great LFS they actually just offered me a job, its a long drive not sure if im going to take it, already have 2 jobs, but I use a canon powershot A510, its a great little camera, eats batteries though... they have 3 180 gallon show tanks with corals in them, also have a 120, and 30 or so 10 gallons, a bunch of invert cubes, and then prolly 60 or so small fish containers that are in a closed system

dbacksrat

Superstar Fish
Jun 3, 2003
Glendale, AZ
Visit site
in the pics of the hammer/frogspawn crossbreed (which i assume was the wonderfully green flourescent euphyllia looking coral), are those brownish/orange spots flatworms?

dude, i have a crappy computer and a crappy connection and i got the first post's pics in less than 2 mins :) sweet