Pics of SW Tank

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Well with hubby's help this is what we have come up with. I just wasnt happy with what it looked like before. So once again :rolleyes: What do you think???

I also got a new coral that I will post a pic of tomorrow. :p

OCCFan023

Superstar Fish
Jul 29, 2004
New Jersey
I like this version much better than the older brick wall. Nice job and the fish must love it. A couple mor enooks and crannies (caves) for the fish to call home and your set.

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
:D Thanks! Yeah the cave on the right is completely hollow inside. They LOVE it. And the clump or rock just under the devils hand is a pass through type thing. Like a bridge. The rock in the front is flat. That was huby's idea for that rock. I couldnt think of what to do with it and hes like oooo... I do have one question. My biggest worry was the flow. I want to make sure that I am fine with that.

The red boxes are where my Powerheads are. And the yellow boxes are where my Water Current Director inlets are.

There are 2 Sieo M820s and the one in the middle is just an Aqua Clear 30 (it fell down there when we were stacking the rock, we forgot about it and now I cant reach it) And this is the water current director that I have: Switching Current Water Director (SCWD)

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
ram man said:
nice tank guppy, one problem is the zoas with long stalks. if possible try moving them up higher in the tank, they are trying to get more light
They have been like this for a VERY long time. I have had them for almost a year. From my research they are called Snake Polyps and are just fine. Could be wrong though. :eek: I hope not they are at the top of the tank already and have multiplied MANY times. I only had a few when I got them. And I (think) have good lighting for my tank already.