Pics of SW Tank

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Panther28 said:
WOW LOOKS AWESOME I just wish I had that much money and time for a saltwater tank.
Yeah this tank has been expensive! I cant even tell you how much I have spent on it. I dont want to know :eek:

Anyone know anything on my Snake Polyps???

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
no the line I have is more red cyano slime than coraline.....tough I get coraline there too.......to me it is an esthetic thing......but hey.....I love your pics....I need some new ones of mine..... :) especially now I changed out the pcs for new bulbs.

DclownD

Large Fish
Jul 11, 2006
Syracuse, Ny
umm u have officially 100% inspired me to do what i was only mildly thinking about before... at the end of this year i will either get the 24g tank i absolutly love for sw or... maybe a bigger tank :p

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Fish Geek.........a new name? now that is funny but much more suiting than Newbie........after all the views of that tank don't lend themselves to a newbie name......I love the name and of course the tank looks awesome.....

I have been officially put on a fish spending (anything to do with aquaria) budget.......the price of gas is cutting into my disposable fish spending allowance.....grrrrrrr

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
LOL! Yep I figured it suited better. :p Thanks! When I first joined the forum I didnt think that I would stay but long enough to get my info that I needed. (At the time I was keeping Guppies.) But I got sucked into the hobby and its just a nice place to be. :D Yeah we should probably be on a budget too but I figure that if the bills are getting paid then what the heck right..... :eek: Ok not really but it sounded good.....