Welcome to MyFishTank.Net!

Have A Question? Join our awesome community today and it's free!

Please help me Learn About Aquariums!

Discussion in 'Saltwater General Discussion' started by Booth_Fish, Oct 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Booth_Fish

Booth_Fish New Fish

Hello!

I am a business school student and am doing a research project about the aquarium/aquatic life business. I'd love to learn more about the types of aquariums you own and your current method of purchasing fish. If you're willing to complete a 5 minute survey to contribute your perspective to my project it would be much appreciated. By completing the survey you will also be entered into a drawing to receive a $50 Amazon gift card.

Thanks in advance for your help in deepening my understanding of aquariums!

http://chicagobooth.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dojI6dBURgcUZ9P

2. Booth_Fish

Booth_Fish New Fish

Hi everyone! Just wanted to make a plea for your help with my survey one more time. I'm really excited about starting my first aquarium but am trying to get a better understanding of how the industry works and tips on how best to care for my fish. If you have 5 minutes to spare your help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

3. Ellis Page

Ellis Page New Fish

Good luck with your new aquarium.

4. SantaMonica

SantaMonica Large Fish

Well what were the results?

Want To Reply or Ask A Question?
Join our forum today (it's free!) in one easy step! Click Here To Join!