Question about scrach in a tank

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
if you got this extra money to spend seriosly you should consider putting it into your existing tank like maybe some live rock or something that might actualy help you out ;)

Sep 26, 2006
New Jersey
50x turn over that's what 4500gph that would be a big pump...

TRe yea i know what you mean I'd be getting LR too for my reef i was just making a Christmas list :D

EDIT i got an ebay back from the 95g tank here is the message

-------------- Original message --------------

Hello there i have a few questions about your 95g,
Is that branch attached to the bottom of the tank? No The Branch Comes Out
What are with the pipes in the back do they connect to something? The Pipes are for water return from the filter so you dont have pipes running down the back of the tank.
Does it come with any type of lights or hood?? No, it had a hood and light but its in bad shape and would need a new one.
and how high long and deep is it? its 4 ft long and 18 inches deep pictures at Fish Tank <BR>For Sale<BR>11/04/2006
Thank you,

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2006
New Jersey
oh oh i see your saying the total amount of flow in the tank i though you guys were saying just for the filter yea i would get flow i was think like 2 PH on each of the sides with 2 in the middle going out and plus whatever flow i got from the return but i don't know if I'm going to try and talk my mom into it my dad wouldn't care but I'm thinking of waiting a little bit maybe in the spring and think about this

*twirlysmi DONATIONS FOR NICK'S TANK FOUNDATION*twirlysmi​