questions about this rock

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
the last piece of tonga that i got had this sea slug thing stuck to the bottom of if and i wanna know if its a good or bad thing... btw it detactched its self from the rock and is now in the sand... also those antenna things are on the rock too and when feeding today i saw a little orange and white catapiller come out wtf is this??? and what should i do

dbacksrat

Superstar Fish
Jun 3, 2003
Glendale, AZ
Visit site
arrow crabs don't only eat bristleworms--they also eat feather duster worms, etc, etc (I don't have my Calfo and Fenner Invert Book with me, so I can't give you more)
wrasse eat bristle worms, but don't depend on them to eat them entirely--try manual removal (with tweezers or tangle them w/ some baited filter floss)
try searching for bristleworm traps on google or yahoo--you will get a million designs and ideas

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
every time i turn around i notice another one and i keep reading online that they are bad and will destroy coral and anenomes and stuff and that you should remove them because they reproduce very fast ( wich seems to be happening) does any one know of any good methods to remove bristle worms?