questions about this rock

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
are you sure they are bristtle worms? the ones in the pic definetly arent bristtles so unless they look like something else I would leave them alone

spiffergirl

Medium Fish
Feb 28, 2005
Houston, TX
www.myspace.com
i have about 8-10 bristle worms in my 30 gallon and they have done no harm yet. i also have a strange looking tan color bristle worm that came in some rock i gathered from galveston bay/texas coast. it is about 3 inches long and still no threat to my fish/coral so far.

i like to surprise them at night and turn on the lights around 2am. that is when they are all hanging out, just chilling on the rocks. then they run and hide.....muahahaha!!

Jan 9, 2005
Visit site
ahah, that's what i was thinking

"i like to surprise them at night and turn on the lights around 2am. that is when they are all hanging out, just chilling on the rocks. then they run and hide...and the clownfish run their faces against the wall and your corals excrete orange fluid"

Only kidding.

Feb 28, 2005
Houston, TX
www.myspace.com
DustinKeating said:
ahah, that's what i was thinking

...and the clownfish run their faces against the wall and your corals excrete orange fluid"

Only kidding.
hahaha!! no i only have three fish and they are sleeping within the live rock. they are harldy even bothered when the lights come on. too bad i have no corals yet, therefore i have no orange fluid either. lol!