Shipped fish?

alter40

Superstar Fish
Nov 26, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Pretty interesting read there noob. Chances are I may order fish online again but never again from this guy. I really haven't been able to get any service from this guy like I said before. I have to email him for me to get any information out of him. It almost feels like he is hoping I just forget about it to me. I really wouldn't have a problem waiting this long if I was getting emails from him every once in awhile saying what was going on. This is the just what I expect from someone who runs a business like this. Maybe other people here reading that post from noob will understand his lack of service to his customers. Just like the guy in that post too, I did not order through aquabid, but instead emailed him and ordered that way. So I cannot dispute or leave any sort of negative feedback on there about him. I just don't know what else I can do in this situation when I am unable to get a refund from him and just have to wait for my fish.

I will email him today and ask him again if he is shipping out this week. Hopefully I will have them later this week but who knows. :confused:

noob23

Large Fish
Dec 17, 2007
SoCal
Thanks, i thought the MFK post was extremely similar to your situation. It really made the lack of communications stand out. Very sorry about all of this. However, if you do decide to buy fish again online, i would recommend a corparation like liveaquaria. Even though they are extremely expensive, you get the 100% arrive alive guarantee, and the stay alive 14 day guarantee. Even if you get ripped, its good to know your moneys safe, and will probably save you alot of anger and frustration down the road. Again, i am really sorry, and i understand your frustration.

Aug 30, 2003
Floridian Hillbilly
Jeeze. Sorry about your troubles man. :(
I always offer 100% money back guarantee on anything I sell (within reason).
Especially if it was something I did wrong.
If I don't want to refund their shipping I will always state it in an auction/ad.
Treat others as you wish to be treated.
A golden rule that unfortunately has grown tarnished over the years. :(

alter40

Superstar Fish
Nov 26, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Well I emailed him and asked if they were being sent out this week and this is all I got as a reply back :mad:

-------------------------------------------------

David Soares to me

next week

alter40

Superstar Fish
Nov 26, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Well he is still listing them on aquabid right so I would hope he has them still. I want to reply to the email but I'm going to give myself some time to cool down some because it wouldn't be too pleasant if I sent on right now.

alter40

Superstar Fish
Nov 26, 2007
Charlotte, NC
I have been trying to not harass him or anything but it would be nice to get some updates without having to ask for them every week and I would also like some kind of explanation as to why they aren't shipping because this is the 3rd week in a row that I haven't had them shipped to me. :(

alter40

Superstar Fish
Nov 26, 2007
Charlotte, NC
On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 8:53 PM, David Soares wrote:

I am done shipping this week

Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 5:45 PM
To: David Soares
Subject: Re: Fish shipping this week?

Why aren't you able to ship them out this week?

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 5:42 PM, David Soares wrote:

Next week

Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 1:42 PM
To: David Soares
Subject: Fish shipping this week?

I just wanted to check and see if the fish were being shipped this week?