Shots of the 800

FreshKid

Small Fish
Feb 25, 2007
Hey guys thought id share some shots of our 800 and our 300. Ill start with the 800. I cant tell you exactly how many fish are there but i can tell you pretty much what we started with.
tangs
6 purple
6 yellow
sohal
desjadrnii sailfin
clown
naso
scopus
powder blue
12 vlamingi
achilles
3 blue tangs
200 green chromis and about 50-60 anthias (3 different kinds) some wrasses some dart fish
queen angel
pair of maroons that we have ahd with the same anemone for over 8 years
flame and longnose hawk. Royal gramma and about 4-5 blennies and 2 diamonds gobies. Lots of corals and other inverebrates.

....o and a black tip reef shark

Also have a video i will post as soon as i can figure out how lol.

Helena21

Superstar Fish
Oct 7, 2005
Essex, England
OMG that tank is incredible!! i thought you had photoshopped in the shark and then i realised it was real!!!!!. So when he/she grows too big for the tank, what'cha gonna do with it?

FreshKid

Small Fish
Feb 25, 2007
Ha. yes we own a fish store. Not sure if i can say the name cause i know theres no advertising. But yeah we have a 800 and a 300 that is just for show. In about a month were giong to set up a 1200 at our new house. To answer some of the questions. The tank is acrilic and as for the shark we figure he will be able to stay in the tank til the end of the year and then we are donating him to sea world or putting him in our 1200. As for what i do ha. My dad owns a fish store and my mom is a realtor and i run the shop. il put some pics up in a little. Does anyone know how to put up videos?

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
FreshKid said:
Ha. yes we own a fish store. Not sure if i can say the name cause i know theres no advertising. But yeah we have a 800 and a 300 that is just for show. In about a month were giong to set up a 1200 at our new house. To answer some of the questions. The tank is acrilic and as for the shark we figure he will be able to stay in the tank til the end of the year and then we are donating him to sea world or putting him in our 1200. As for what i do ha. My dad owns a fish store and my mom is a realtor and i run the shop. il put some pics up in a little. Does anyone know how to put up videos?
Lucky lucky man.

What state are you in at least? *SUPERSMIL