Shots of the 800

amystours

Medium Fish
Feb 26, 2006
Dive in? With a shark??!! Nah, not me!! lol Anyway, I had to be the dumba** here and ask: What does the shark eat?? I mean, does he go after the angels and tangs and those sorts of fellas? Anyway, yep, that's SWEET!

seastaar88

Superstar Fish
Feb 1, 2004
middletown, CT
amy--
when you keep sharks, they are typically very well fed (every other day) whereas they aren't interested in other fish. however, there will be times that they will eat a fish. at the aquarium, we fed our sharks mackerel, herring, shrimp and squid (amount is proportionate to their weight).

FreshKid

Small Fish
Feb 25, 2007
Its kind of a lose-lose situation when have a shark in a tank with other fish because if your feed him all the time he will out grow your tank to fast and if you dont feed him all the time your risking him eating your fish. He is fed every 3 days, over time he has eaten plenty of pretty pricy fish. He has eaten 2 powder blues that were in the 7-10 inch range and about a 10 blone naso. he gobbles up plenty of chromis. in the video you can see there is alot in there.. but we started with 200 and there is maybe a 100 left. O and the store is in cali.

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
id like to see him eat aswell but if you dont mind me asking why would you put a shark with a 10" naso or powder blue??? just plain old stupid if u ask me *thumbsups