silly question...

nealio

Large Fish
Aug 23, 2006
I read on a saltwater fourm today someone paying $150 for saltwater from a LFS.

Would it be a bad idea to take water from the ocean and use it in a saltwater tank? I live right next to the ocean, I could be RICH!! *PEACE!*

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Well I hate to say this but a few years ago we laughed when people suggested that in the future we would pay money for drinking water.....now it is more expensive than gasoline........

Should have invested in that glacier.......and then I could be rich too...

Dec 21, 2005
st. louis area
Lorna said:
Well I hate to say this but a few years ago we laughed when people suggested that in the future we would pay money for drinking water.....now it is more expensive than gasoline........

Should have invested in that glacier.......and then I could be rich too...
seriously why couldn't i get into that back in the day, damn it! There was a commercial on tv (poland spring I think) a few years ago about a guy drinking from a natural spring and he mentioned how he should bottle it, his friends laughed. :)

Jul 14, 2005
Tampa, FL
You guys ever see the cereal commercial where a commitee laughs at a guy for his idea of pressing grain into flakes. The guys next comment is, "What's next, bottled water?" *laughingc

I laugh at the people that buy things like RedSea's SeaSalt because they buy it only since it isn't synthetic, not for the elements it may contain.