Some fish pics from a friend.

dattack

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
My friend sent me some pictures from his 300 gallon tank.  Although I am not too fond of big cichlids and pikes at my house, it's pretty cool to see that he got all these fishes in one tank.  One's interesting is that all these fishes were free.  Usually once in a week or two, there's always a person giving away free fishes in the newspaper because they get too big for their aquarium and too territorial.
I think he wants to make a 1000 gallon aquarium but I still think he's crazy.  
;D

http://home.pacbell.net/dattack/dattack.html

R

ronrca

Thats pretty impressive but not my cup of tea. Some of the fish are ugly imo. However, he will not be going hungry in a crisis.  *twirlysmiley* I would like to see an overall pic of the tank though and some specs. *thumbsupsmiley*

dattack

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
[quote author=MaleRubyBarb link=board=cichlid&num=1011783430&start=0#1 date=01/23/02 at 08:33:38]
in pic 8..is that a big ol tinfoil barb? Man that one is big and fat.
[/quote]
Yes it's a big tinfoil barb.  I think it's ugly but almost a foot long though.  Someone just also gave him another red devil which is like 1.5 ft.  It's from a 12 yr. old kid who had it in a 15 gallon for 2 years. :lol:

A

Atlantic Fish

Those fish are HUGE!! So awsome!! Not too often you get to see fish of that size! Cool...  *thumbsup2*
John