Some Pics

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Well since the cichlid section seems a bit dry here are a few pics i've got recently. Sorry for the dirty glass/algae. Some you may have seen but hey....i'm posting them again.

Brichardi week i guess. ;)

And a lab for good measure

tessalion

Large Fish
Jun 4, 2006
PA
Those are AMAZING pictures...so amazing in fact that my bf (the photographer in this household) wants to know cam and settings?

The b/f talking now:
I'm thinking low apature settings?

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
tessalion said:
Those are AMAZING pictures...so amazing in fact that my bf (the photographer in this household) wants to know cam and settings?

The b/f talking now:
I'm thinking low apature settings?
Truthfully i believe all of those were set on Auto and using the onboard flash. Went in to get some quick pics and came out with those. I wish i could say for sure (And if i had the pics still on the camera i could tell you). I use Auto a lot for fish and go manual more outside because i have not fully mastered manual mode, though i don't usually remember the settings, hehe. I use a Canon 300D Digital Rebel all stock.

I do doctor them in photoshop, though usually only sharpen them or take out overexposure and the like. Nothing to fancy, what you see is pretty much what i see when looking through the cam.

Thanks for all the kind words. :)