The Betas!

GIS Guy

Superstar Fish
Feb 18, 2004
East-Central Illinois
Visit site
I enjoy staying under $5 for an individual fish.
Besides I just acquired my first betta ever and she was about $2.
I just would feel really bad about spending a lot of money on a fish could pass on at any moment.

Jul 22, 2006
At the moment, I cant afford it, but if I had money, I would deffy spend it on those Betas. I'm showing them to my mother right now, but I doubt that she will get them.

Thunder

Jul 22, 2006
Update on my two Betas - They both are doing fine. The dark blue are being too aggressive by flaring too much. The lighter one seem to not pay any attention. Kinda funny. Either shy, scared, or dont care.

Thunder

Jul 22, 2006
I do not think there are any 5 gallons tank that will have a divider included, but you probably can custom make one yourself. I did check into that, but no luck, so I ordered the 2.5 gallons. I shouldve went to WalMart to see if they have the color I want, because I can get a discount with my associate card. I ordered from PetCo, the one that Marie showed.

Thunder

Jul 22, 2006
I am not quite happy with the 2.5 aquarium, the one Marie shown. I got it and set it up. Having the half is terrible, because one half will be crampy with the giant filter. I've decided to have just one Beta in the tank and the filter is still giant. I had to lessen the water flow, because the Beta was pushed around. Overall, the system is a 3 out of 5 score. I will get an Eclipse 5 gallons later for the Beta with few small fishies.

Thunder