those "self supporting" fish vases

dana307

Large Fish
Jan 6, 2003
Massachusetts
I agree, was just asking for clarification. Would never do a temporary fish thing. Have never owned a betta nor do I know anyting bout them. thanks for the info.

Iggy

Superstar Fish
Jun 25, 2003
Leduc, AB, Canada
Visit site
k - sorry bout the rant. After spending a week tending a sick fish... spending about about 5x his price in meds... I get a little worked-up when my friends say "hey I heard you can put those betta's into vases!" ARRGGGHHHH!!!!! *crazysmil

Leopardess

Superstar Fish
Yeah....my florist sells them. People get someone a nice vase of flowers and can choose whether or not to get "the fish vase". Surprise! Here are some lovely flowers...and an animal you need to care of until it dies (which will be soon, but still)...grrrr

ps. I love vern too..and there IS NO WAY EVER that frank would come into MY house!

catfishmike

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Sin City, again...
to hell with any of those betta vases.next we can stick dogs in plastic balls and feel them scraps right?excuse my sarcasm but logic would dictate that there is no perfect man made ecosystem.and for the record i think all those people on trading spaces are nuts they'er more colorful than a bag of m&m's i would kill myself with all the crazy colors they try to inject into a room