Trade some frags for those

KahluaZzZ

Superstar Fish
Jun 12, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Visit site
on Worldfish ...there's a forum. For those near montreal it's a cool place to trade stuff. I gave away 3 baby hairy mush and like 20 yellow polyps ( got hundreds ) and received a baby ricordia and a pink sarcophyton.
I like trades + sarcophyton are so easily fragged it's kinda nasty to take some out of the sea.
The guy has so many things..like acropora frags at 15 $ tx included, all kinds of mush for 5 to 10 $..very cool.

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Hmmmm I could possibly frag my candy cane as it has gotten quite large....this is an older pic, it is even bigger and most of those heads have split.....

Feb 6, 2005
Waterloo, ON Canada
Ya very nice candy!

All you need to do is snap the stock off atleast 1" below the fleshy head and PRESTO, you have a new frag that you can either attach to a small peice of LR or just leave it.

I actuall am thinking of trying to frag my branched frogspawn as it has already divided 2 new heads, but I think I will wait at least a month for that one.

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
yes you do.....hmmmmmm on that candy cane. My clown has been hosting it and it is sitting right beside my bta...you'd think that clown would get an idea and move to the bta???? no...... I think fraggin a few heads from around the bottom would be good for it and I have a few spots to put it into....unless I find a great trade ....