Trade some frags for those

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Well I placed the candy cane right beside the anemone.....I am hoping she looks it over and finds that it is a much better home than that coral....if not I will frag up a bit of the candy cane

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
I may just move that candy cane to my 20g until that clown figures it out. I told my husband that I read to paste a pic of a clown in an anemone to the glass so they get the idea......after he finished roaring with laughter......I think I may just try it......go figure.... Though ocellaris don't normally host bta's I would be very impressed and happy if they get it......

OCCFan023

Superstar Fish
Jul 29, 2004
New Jersey
KahluaZzZ said:
Ok my candy cane has 3 new heads...this is growing 2 fast
too fast! lmao thats awsome to hear. Shows that you have awsome conditions though. Is this the cnady cane frag that ou bought or is this a frag off of the candy cane you bought?

KahluaZzZ

Superstar Fish
Jun 12, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Visit site
it's the frag i bought...since last week i noticed 3 little extensions growing from one branch. Now it's more clear...skeleton growth..very much like a baby frogspawn appearing.
They all are were the light is the strongest...the frag is right under the mh, 3 inches under the water line.