WAL MART SUX!!!!

Oct 29, 2005
I work at a wal mart I wouldn't blame it on the salesfloor associte. Thats what I am. Some actualy care. Wal mart does suck though. There was a red belly pacu that some one returned because its lip had been ingered and it was missing a chunk. First I asked one of the asst managers if i could have it he said if it was up to him he'd say yea, but to ask the co manager who was standing next to him. He just walked away and said give it a nice fishhy funeral. and some more tastless jokes about killing it. Then i went to my asst manager and asked her if i could get it for a discount she said you cant have it at all. and to just dump it in the trash. I got a little sad and really mad. I didn't want to so i told her "you do it" she said its not my job shed get my dept manager to do it and somped off. I think tehe reason they did that was to save money because the fish died then to have it returend dead where they get nothing. The store is like any other large chain though. They have rules that the have to follow to save a dime.

Wow you'r a hero to that betta!:Glomps: it sounds so great to hear other people are doing this ^_^ I'm always at petsmart and there horible to their bettas... They keep their bettas in tiny cups that they cant move around in and a hole in the lid is it's only air, most of the time their stacked four bettas on top of eachother and they all have HORIBLE fin rot and Velvet. They also have been there for months! and they just keep buying more and keep stacking them , once a few cups where tiped over and a Beatiful Male betta was dead inside one of the cups =/ all they did was pick the cup up and put it back on the shelf! Then the final time I whent there I just about had it >< I took their male lilac Betta with advanced stages of fin rot, Velvet,Ick and a tatered face * he was there for 3 months. Then showed him to them and swore I wouldint deal with it, so I paid $1.50 for him and told them to get better cups and treat them nicer or next time I'm reporting them!.. Took 6 months but enough complants whent on with me and my sis along with other people. That they have them in half gallon cups with screened tops insted of a plastic hole, they arnt stacked and they are all treated and healthy =3... But man a hole year of bugging those people and only after we put on a show about the poorest of the males will they change their issues? ... Not only that but my sister takes care of and breed rats. They have horible ones and for both animals. Rats and fish, if they get to bad to just leave there. They will feed em to the Snakes/Oscars!. I have yet to tell them to call me before killing another one, be we are in a Advanced rescue stage on Petco's Rats and Petland's guppies. The fish at all three stores are 100+ to every 8 gals! And for Swords and Guppies, there 400+ in a 10 gal for everywhere but petsmart. And the bettas at Petland are kept with duirty mollies that are desease infected.

I'm so happy to see your doing the same thing o_o people think I'm a nuty little critter but there needs to be more like you around ^_^! your such a hero and I wish Kipper all the best! I'm sure he will be a great Betta.

Last edited: