WARNING - GRAPHIC: Kuhli Loach Diease??

blue_ram

Large Fish
Jun 21, 2008
Florida
What are his tankmates as i agree with Lauraf ive came home to a dead cory whom had no eyes and no stomach, it was so nasty and scary i freaked out so bad to. But then i realized it was just the 500 baby snails i had doing there thing.
If you have that many baby snails you are over feeding your fish and not cleaning your tanks properly.

kooling

Small Fish
Sep 12, 2010
i think wait at least a month or 2 and if your others dont die than i think its safe to buy like 1 or 2 more but how long did you have those kuhli's and where did you get them because if you got them at a pet store some stores dont take good care of their fish hope this helps *BOUNCINGS

achase

Large Fish
Feb 1, 2010
British Columbia, Canada
I think I had them for about 6 months. It was about a month before 1 of the kuhli's had a problem. From there things pretty much went wrong about everyone month. I bought them altogether at petsmart.

I have decided to just leave kuhli's alone for a while and get some other tetra's instead.

kooling

Small Fish
Sep 12, 2010
i dont think it was the store i have alot of happy fish from petsupermarket :) i tend to avoid petco though they dont take good care of fish they leave dead ones in there tanks atleast around bonita they do:mad:

achase

Large Fish
Feb 1, 2010
British Columbia, Canada
Well there is only one left and I don't plan on getting anymore kuhli's. I have rearranged the heater so the kuhli shouldn't be able to get himself stuck if that is what happened. So we will see what happens. I will see if I can setup a handy cam, thank you for the suggestion really good idea.