What else?

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
cars here too...though that hobby has definitely been on the back burner for the last couple years while ive been in school living in apartments

i play some basketball but i dont think that qualifies as a hobby really

DSK

Large Fish
Oct 12, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
ill take a 69 camaro. not because of the # 69 either you sick minded !@$#@ < --- just kidding.

I LOVE TO FIGHT FIRE, Skate, wakeboard, eat, sleep, and SH......
Im sure you know what i was thinking.

S.Reef

Superstar Fish
Dec 1, 2003
Michigan
I also play Halo 2...kinda disapointed with the campaign, I play the violin, I camp, fish, and enjoy cars..2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Coupe.

DSK

Large Fish
Oct 12, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
I was very dissapointed with HALO 2 -- but does anyone know what the date mean's ( When you beat the game you get a date -- and thats it -- no sort of explination )

But it have much better graphics, plots, and layouts

How did you feel about being the arbitor (sp)
I likes being about the be invisible but thats about it.

daveheard

Large Fish
May 13, 2004
Cornwall, UK
Visit site
Haven't got HALO 2 yet but enjoyed the first, am playing Splinter Cell, Pandora Tomorrow at present, Me and my 4 year son play Kung Fu Chaos, seems he understands it better than i do.
Also like listening to music, watching films ( when i get time ), The rest of my time is spent raising the family and general around the house stuff.

S.Reef

Superstar Fish
Dec 1, 2003
Michigan
I play multiplayer with all my friends...and was pleased with the new features. However I like the old levels. Campaign was weak and I didnt like how it switched back and forth to the humans and covenant. In all graphics were way better and I would give it a 7-8out of 10