What else?

Apr 18, 2004
Visit site
well i raise snails, like playing in the mud with my truck, working on my 78 UTBB ( Used To Be Bronco). took a 78 ford bronco ripped the body off, put a 76 pick up cab on. and now i have a really, really short bed pick up. drawing, gardening, playing with the dog, reading, watching movies.
Shane

fishdude07

Superstar Fish
Mar 30, 2004
Michigan
www.freewebs.com
the best parts about halo2 are the graphics, new levels, and xbox live capabilities :D in the first halo, the graphics werent all that great, and there were only 4 types of covenant enemies which was kinda boring (the elites, jackals, hunters, and grunts). i like the new additions to the covenant (brutes, prophets, and those insect flying things (drones?)). playing as the arbiter was alright, though i liked playing as the master chief much better...and it kinda sucked how you didnt even beat the game as the master chief...though that is in part because a few of the last levels were cut out of the game in order to get it done by november 9th. the thing i liked about the arbiter is how in the first level, he starts out with an energy sword...and i LOVE using the energy sword. now im waiting for halo 3 :D ending the game with a cliffhanger like that...there BETTER be a halo 3 and if bungie was smart, they would make one, and im pretty sure they will eventually. there are also rumors about a halo 2.5...anyways, overall i think the game was pretty cool. i liked the campaign but i wish there were more levels on earth. id like to see what the US would look like in the future according to bungie/halo ;)

one bad thing about the arbiter....the whole invisibility thing that lasts only a few seconds...and the fact that i kept trying to use my flashlight in dark places to see, only ending up turning invisible, forgetting that the arbiter doesnt have a flashlight. that sucked ;)

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
danged invisible flashlights...i hate when mine makes me invisible in the middle of the night in a power outage...always stubbing my invisible toe on the imaginary 300gal reef tank on the way to my new vette...;)

dbacksrat

Superstar Fish
Jun 3, 2003
Glendale, AZ
Visit site
i think the halo 2 campaign was a major disappointment--i beat it on normal by myself in 6-7 hours...what a let down
well...i play xbox for hours upon hours (Counter Strike, NFSU 2, Halo 2, Ghost Recon, etc)...i should work out (i've had a really nice weight set since last xmas)...and then there's my fascination with weapons (mostly bb guns)--birds fear me :)...i need a girl friend (with an emphasis on the last item)