what kinda clown is this?

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
I feed them a huge mixture...the firefish and the clowns both seem to like pretty much anything I put into the tank. I got a pack from, hmm maybe san francisco bay? that has like 4 different mixtures of food in the same pack and my fish liked all of them except the brine shrimp for some reason, also frozen bloodworms and brine shrimp from Hikari. Their favorite is live bbs of course, but they dont get that too often. More in the summer when its warm.

I actually just got some formula 1 flake food that is awesome they seem to really like it, and some little balls of formula 1 that are about the size of the hikari betta bites that I give my betta, but they're too big for my fish to eat so we'll just save those till they get bigger heh. Feed some to my snails I guess.

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
For my SW I have: Mysis Shrimp, Cyclopeze, Squid, Krill, Silversides, Emerald Entre, and Seaweed.

For my FW I have: Tubiflex worms, Blood Worms, Granules, Emerald Entre, Mosquito Larvea, Seaweed, and Variety Wafers.

But I also feed both Freeze Dried Brine Shrimp. I never realized that its not very nutritional. Hmmm....you learn something new every day. I might get one of this Formula 1 stuff. Is it really good???

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
My SW fish get mysis shrimp, brine shrimp, emerald entre, Formula 2 (I think, might be formula 1...), dried red marine algae, spirulina flakes, and some other sort of marine flakes (I forget which). I've got some sort of pellets that they refuse to eat (too big), but I throw one in every so often for the hermits.

The formula 1/2 has a lot of different stuff in it, it's a good variety all in one little cube. Everything in my tank likes it (then again, everything in my tank likes all of the frozen stuff...).