White Sharks CAN jump ;)

OCCFan023

Superstar Fish
Jul 29, 2004
New Jersey
for some reason the wideo wont play for me, but if it is the great whites that jump in the air when they eat becaue there so hopped up on energy and everything then it is awsome. They had a shark week feature on them and had some incredible footage of great whites who get so frenzied when they attack they jump out of the water.

I am assuming that this is that so hopefully it is :D

Milo

Large Fish
Jun 29, 2006
Brampton, Ontario
Oh that was awsome! OCC Fan it worked for me :p

Its Shark Week on Discovery Channel this week in Cana-Duh... Not sure if its the same everywhere else. Sharks are awsome!

Has anyone ever wondered if a shark does a belly flop if it would hurt?

seastaar88

Superstar Fish
Feb 1, 2004
middletown, CT
yeah its' shark week in the states too.. i've been LOVING it! :) great clips, great whites are so fascinatnig and incredible... for a fish of THAT size to get its body clear out of the water takes an enormous amount of strength and speed!

KahluaZzZ

Superstar Fish
Jun 12, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Visit site
i knew they could jump...i was just making fun of the movie : white men can't jump.
Yeah there's shark week on DC ...the other day they showed bullsharks in freshwater areas. You could actually see 4 years old kids waterskiing next to a guy fishing bullsharks. Kinda freaky since it's the most dangerous shark ( numbers of attacks per years )

GIS Guy

Superstar Fish
Feb 18, 2004
East-Central Illinois
Visit site
I just watched the white shark show this past Sunday. Neat how the shark breaches while going after seals. The seals were doing some amazing tricks too. I don't know who to root for, the seal to live or the shark to eat, and therefore live.

Also, the sharks that were eating the whale carcass, wouldn't all that blubber raise the sharks' cholesterol levels? I mean it was mostly blubber and no meat. ;)