90 Gallon (Good deal or not) Urgent

Panther28

Superstar Fish
Jun 7, 2006
Fremont, CA 94536
Hello

I am in the process of upgrading my 20 gallon reef and was looking for a bigger tank. There is this guy selling a 90 gallon brand new tank with stand and canopy for $400. He is also located in the same city as i am, so no long drives.

What do you guys think. Should I go for it?? Or find another tank.

Pics below.

Last edited:

Panther28

Superstar Fish
Jun 7, 2006
Fremont, CA 94536
It is definitely a good deal. You are looking at $500 min. for one at an LFS. If you decide you don't want it you might have to hook me up...

LOL!! I am definitely going for it. Lets see how the negotiations go. I Just received a call from him and am going to see the tank tomorrow after 6:00 pm PST and buy it if everything is good. *DRUMMER* *BOUNCINGS *celebrate *celebrate.

I am so Happy!!!

Panther28

Superstar Fish
Jun 7, 2006
Fremont, CA 94536
Update!!

Just came back!! Saw the setup and guess what. I am now a proud owner of a New 90 Gallon tank. The stand and canopy are not finished So I can basically color it any color I want. As the stand and canopy are not finished I told him to take the price down and he did. The whole setup cost me $380. I will be picking up the tank on Saturday and will post pics of the setup.*PEACE!* *SUNSMILE* *PEACE!*

Apr 15, 2007
buena park
Hello

I am in the process of upgrading my 20 gallon reef and was looking for a bigger tank. There is this guy selling a 90 gallon brand new tank with stand and canopy for $400. He is also located in the same city as i am, so no long drives.

What do you guys think. Should I go for it?? Or find another tank.

Pics below.

were is the guy located this is a very good deal.... you need to get that tank......