New Pics!

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
This was takin about 1hr after lights were turned on.. my clown has been in that same spot all morning is this normal?

Maroon Clown i got lastnight..

Clown and Xenia

Hairy Mushroom and Kenya Tree

Hammer

Toadstool and mushrooms

Ric Eating

Zoos (no flash)

Zoos (Flash)

FTS

Fuzz16

Superstar Fish
Oct 20, 2006
Wellsville, KS
with that pulsing xenia, itll take over the tank eventually :) but its an awesome coral. itll grow along the glass and it looks neat covering one corner of the glass or the back

its a very nice start to the tank, though. what are the future plans for it?

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
hes out in the open waters now, maybe he was still sleepy? lol .. i forgot to mention the best part of my tank is i didn't pay for 1 coral in there! they all were traded for :)

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
First i got 5 hairy shrooms for free, i traded 3 for my xenia,hammer,kenya tree,and a few polyps that i didn't get a pic. of.. then i traded a ro unit that came with the tank i bought for my zoos, sun coral, toadstool rock with polyps and shrooms on it, and the ric.. as far as future plans i don't really plan on adding to many more corals b/c of my lighting maybe an anemone for the maroon.. just gonna hold off on stuff for awhile and start adding some more fish slowly.. right now i have 3 chromis and a maroon clown i wanna add a powder blue, red scooter, really want the emperor angle but they arn't really reef safe so i don't know.. maybe a yellow tang and a mandrain to finish it off..

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
I lied :)

so i picked up these corals today.. these WILL be the last for awhile! lol..

my maroon and his new home!

Anthelia rock

this is on the rock also.. shroom?

also i got some pompom but its all closed up still

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
yea ive never seen a shroom like it before, now i have 3 different kinds in the tank.. the reds with blue dots, hairy mushroom, and this one.. i think im done with corals.. Im just gonna let these ones grow out, the only other thing i might get is different color rics or zoos.. thanks for the comments!

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
im pretty lucky to get these corals, like i said i before i didn't pay for most of em.. all i paid so far is 35bucks for everything, i did alot of trading and meet alot of nice locals! you guys should really see if there is a local club around you, you will find most reefers are pretty nice and will give small frags away for almost nothing!