ORA Crazy!

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
I'm a big fan of ORA coral. I've never gotten a low quality frag from them and this time it was no different. My LFS had some ORA frags on hand so i picked up 2 i've been wanting for a while and got to see a few of the newer ones, nice stuff. I don't normally wear gloves and not the greatest pics....i'll get more later. Just had to share.

ORA Deepwater

ORA Phil's

Encrustation! Look at this already...

epond83

Large Fish
Mar 11, 2007
.... so i'm trying to pick up this saltwater stuff slowly... do you just drill a hole in a rock to put that plug into? seems like that could be difficult once you have a lot in there already or want it on a lower rock.

oh yeah awsome looking stuff too, can't wait to get my own going when i get out of college

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
.... so i'm trying to pick up this saltwater stuff slowly... do you just drill a hole in a rock to put that plug into? seems like that could be difficult once you have a lot in there already or want it on a lower rock.

oh yeah awsome looking stuff too, can't wait to get my own going when i get out of college
Thanks.

You can drill holes in the rock, a lot of people do that. They do it before the rock goes in the tank and drill multipule holes even if they don't fill them all to start. I have them in egg crate siliconed to 2 suction cups and stuck on the side of my tank for now, just to hold frags while they grow.

Frag plugs can go in sand, rocks, egg crate...whatever. Usually depends the type of coral on it depending on where you place it.

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
45-50 total pieces, about 20 different species, and 12 color forms of Zoas/Palys.

Jump, i have this small macro lens attachment that goes on my stock Canon lens. I'll look for further details if you want, but thats all i know off the top of my head. Came with my wide angle lens.