ORA Crazy!

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Man you should of seen the display. I hit up an LFS out of town in Charlotte.....omg. I should of brought a drool cloth. I saw that Milli and instantly knew i was gonna get that one it was hands down the best looking milli i've seen. It looks blue there but has a real nice rainbow tint going on to it. Then it was a matter of what else....decided on a Purple polyp Monti Digita. Simple easy SPS that looks great. I'll get pics up later.

I need to win the lotto so i can buy that whole LFS frag display out! ;)

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Nice find! My tri color acro is back to life and looking awsome!! I didn't have my heater turned up high enough a few months ago my tank got down to like 70 and normally its about 80-82.. it did this for 2 nights and my acro was almost bleached.. Its got a awsome color to it, way better then when i found it!

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Make that 7 types of ORA in my collection. :) Went to the LFS today to check on the Acan frag that the owner is supposed to be getting for me (bought a nice colony and fragged it and offered polyps as like a "pre-order"). Well the Acan was still healing so i just browsed for a while not intending to buy anything. Saw this very branchy big ORA green Birdsnest....$10 for sitting in the store so long and not being bought. I had to. :)

Pics to come!

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
lookin good, your killing me with all these SPS pics, im dying to get my hands on some, i just have to wait few more weeks to see if my tank really is stable, nice find!
I try my best. ;)

Not a great pic, but here it is in the tank. Look at my baby mushroom, courtesy of Vitamin C! ;) Also a GSP frag and the ORA Purple Monti Digita.