New tank with pics

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Well here's my 29g, finally got the 55 down.. Let me know what ya think about the pics.. I have another powerhead i still got to put in the tank..

Eagle eyes with a few starting to morph

Aog's

Tubbs

Kenya Tree

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Jim you change tanks faster than I change my socks. Just kidding, but you should let your tank mature some more before upgrading/downgrading and let it fill out. sort of like this.... my 29g no room to add anything....

or the 75

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
It has been set up for about 3 years....the 29 about 2. It is like gardening.....it is never done...it is constantly moving and changing....At one time it was dominated with monti digitata then I had a problem with something that caused me to lose all of the sps in the big tank....I have not been able to re-establish any sps as I have a foxface or the bicolor blenny that eats the polyps like candy.....I just tore out a huge finger leather that took up half one side and now that side looks bare, but not for long...... thanks.

Jim, you can get your 29 looking like that too....just let things fill in more before you frag them......

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Sorry Jim I didn't mean to hijack your thread....

Running 2x250 w mh with 4 x 55w pc actinics on the 75 and 1x250 w mh and 2 x 55w pc actinics on the 29.

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Thanks, TRe.. Can't wait to see pics of the frags you got today! I need some more zoas n rics lol! If anyone wants to send any for my new baby boy my wife had today pm me and ill send you my address lol!