My Purple Hornets

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
As some of you know, I bought 4 PHs, Things have worked out so that I won't be reciveing them until next Friday, but I will get some pics of them posted as soon as I can.

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008

First pic Top RPEs from Zoa lover, left bottom Majician polys, Center Purple Hornets right Purple Deaths ( I think)

Third Pic center four polyps X Men, only two open

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
Looks like there are 4 polyps one sm baby and three sm sm sm babies popping out. Its hard to tell, Purple Hornets are small, my X Men are tree times the size of the PHs.

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
at the frag swap yesterday someone was selling purple hornets but come to find out they were FAKE! i guess the skirts on true purple horntes rotate yellow/purple and these were just all yellow skirts

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
We are going to set up a tri pod later today and get some better pics of mine, but I used alittle super glue this morning and mounted the frag onto the top of a piece of live rock so it might be hard to get a pic of it. I was afraid the snails might knock it to the bottom of the tank. The guy that sold me the PHs also sent me some Africian polyps or Blue Steels, they look like PHs, anyway looks to be about 20 polyps but they still haven't opened yet.

Last edited:

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008

I thought I posted the best pic I have of them, guess I didn't, that happens the older you get, sorry. Anyway the four polyps are now eight. There is one baby on the right side and three small babies on the left side that you can't see yet.