37gal Cube Thread

Limi310

Superstar Fish
Nov 30, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Here are some updated shots of my tank:

Can anyone identify this? I noticed it coming out of the rock a couple weeks ago:
Without flash

With flash

Is this a Majono?

These 2 don't seem like friendly neighbors: The mushrooms are making the poo zoas look burnt.

After Christmas I am moving everything into my 46 bowfront. I have just about everything I need except more live rock.
I bought the 36" Current USA Orbit light fixture and I can't wait to get it hooked up. Construction of sump/refugium to start soon. I am waiting for my mag7 to come in the mail.
Since my bowfront stand doesn't have enough room to allow for a sump underneath, I am going to put the plumbing through the wall because there is a closet right behind the tank. (Sounds easy huh.....lol) I'll be sure to take pics.

Jan 16, 2004
Syracuse, NY
Looking good lisa.

Coral beauty looks like he rebounded.

That pic isnt a majano, it looks deffinately like a corallimorph, I have a bunch.

I have those brown/green shrooms too, keep an eye on them they can get big.

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
That mystery object almost looks like a baby toadstool???? but I can't really tell....can y ou get closer?

Looks great, the wall sump, now that is interesting

Limi310

Superstar Fish
Nov 30, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Thanks everyone :D
Ryan I think you're right on about the corallimorph. I did some looking around and it most closely resembles this: Strawberry anemone Photo, Corynactis californica. It has that yellow/green line around it...just not the pinkish color. Mine is more clear but that could be due to my low light. Maybe once I move everything to the new tank it will bring out some color.
As far as the unidentified object...that's the closest I can get. Good time for a macro lens. A toadstool would be cool though :)