a few pics of my 125g reef

Sep 3, 2007
Southeast USA
If you get the 260G, you and this guy will officially become my heroes... Your tank looks awesome!

Do you shop down at that crazy warehouse LFS in South FL? I can't remember the name of it or if it was in Lauderdale, but I'd been in there once upon a blue moon and they had the best fish collection & supplies I'd ever seen. It was like the walmart of the LFS...
-HSFT

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Is that a nice birdsnest, that is what it is isn't it? let me know when you frag that..... :)

everything looks great! Oh and that gsp on that rock will look like mine in no time at all......just place some nice little rubble on there and voila....frags :)

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
my mistake, I realize it is a finger now that I look closer...but regardless looking great. Nice colour on the candy cane. Mine is a teal colour and I would love to have a piece of the neon green ones. I have a piece of Pulau neon green finger leather that has doubled in size. It was barely a nub on a piece of rubble when I got it from a local guy.....who has had the mother colony since before they were wiped out in Pulau

spllouder

Large Fish
Aug 19, 2007
Springfield MO
Man what a great Tank . Its so long . it must look unreal in person . Ya bigal is a sight to be seen . When i went there back in 2005 . They had a Nice display tanks . and so much stuff to choose from . Iam susprise they dont charge addmission . you can be in thee for Hours .

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
well my tank will be 6 months old next week and ive picked up a few new things the past few weeks so heres the pics :D

first heres a frogspawn i picked up last week... i already had one but this had differant colors and was only $25 so i couldnt resist :p

these are some zoos i picked up over the weekend...i was only planning on getting one rock but since they were only $15.99 i decided to get 2! each rock has 50+ poylps

i got this candy cane a few weeks back for $20

a fellow reefer threw me these 2 frags yesterday for free ;)
first heres the green monti cap

and heres the monti digita

since i recently traded my christmas wrasse i was finally able to pick up a cleaner shrimp

Last edited:

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
this ones kinda stupid but just wanted to show off the coraline thats finally spreading all over the back of the tank

i placed an order online for green, blue, and purple zoos plus some cinnamon poylps that should be here by the end of the week so more pics to come!

Last edited: