*( MISSING )* --> Wrasse

S.Reef

Superstar Fish
Dec 1, 2003
Michigan
Get a sweet moray. They really dont need a big tank as long as you have the proper filtration. I have a 26inch Yellowheaded Fibrated Moray in my 20 gallon. Scott Micheal recommends 30-70gallon for some of the larger species.

DSK

Large Fish
Oct 12, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
NO, I still havent seen it....

Im not sure what i am going to get next i have to wait for bill's to be paid. to see what i have left to spend but i will let everyone know when i get it.

DSK

Large Fish
Oct 12, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
OK....... I STILL CANT FIND IT.....

This is one of the wierdest things ever. has this ever happend to anyone other then me , or am i the only unlucky one on here.

Any other suggestions????????

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
i dunno i have a 40 gallon long with 75 lbs of LR, and I have a lawnmower blenny that has been in there for a while that i only see every couple days, i did manage to find its hide out, pretty amazing the spaces they can fit in and occupy,

DSK

Large Fish
Oct 12, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
NO, i didnt check for an ammonia spike. I guess i can write that one off. but i did get some new stuff this weekend a lot of new stuff actually.

I just got done saying that i dont know anything about coral's or annemonie's bla.. bla.. bla.. but....

2:00 am on friday morning we had a huge structure fire, i had to cut a hole in roof of the house while it was still blazing but , I got back home around 9:00am and i was really tired and while i was laying down i decided to try corals. Because my luck has not been good in the one tank i figured ill try something diff.

So i got the following : Power Compact, galaxia, a Leather, Star palaps, 2 open brains, Calcium addative, Flash light fish (Kryptophanaron alfredi), mated pair of pecula's, flame angel, Actinic bulb for old balast, and some more live rock. <---- I'll be skinny for the next 2 weeks but it well worth it. And yes i did research befor getting it.

S.Reef

Superstar Fish
Dec 1, 2003
Michigan
You know, clowns really dont breed with an anemone. I know a guy who breeds clowns. All he has in the tank is some live rock and clay flowerpots.

DSK

Large Fish
Oct 12, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
Yea i remember reading it. I started the post -- It was very good!!!

But i also have the flashlight fish in the tank so there are a lot of factors preventing breeding from happing. if there are sign's there are going to breed ill move the fish out and set up another tank for the fry --- I really want it to happen but its not like a main priority right now so ...