Moving sale!

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
u wana glue the montis and eventually they will encrust.... btw jim im still interested in the green palys but im not really interested in the superman shrooms, if u could seperate them thatd be cool and also how many yumas u got left?

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
You don't have to glue the monti's down the will attach on their own.. Ive never glued 1 and i have a few that just attached themselfs.. The green's are gone TRe sorry.. I have a ton of yumas left..

quaddity

Large Fish
Feb 25, 2007
Mesa, AZ
www.myspace.com
I've been working in St. Louis. Back tomorrow night for a few days and then back in St. Louis. Wife says everything doing good we'll see ;) Hopefully the montis have colored up since I've been gone. Pink Palys and RDEs looked great as soon as I put them in the tank out of the package so I expect them to still be looking great. So what do you have left to sell?

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
What's left

Tubbs..
Pink/white pallys..
Green/Purple Yumas..
Blue zoas..
Green/blue/pink zoas (really long skirts)
Lots of LR..
Kenya Tree's

That's bout all, theres a few frags of zoas that got knocked down behind some rocks i cant get but if ne 1 wants i can dig em out to get pics lol.. I don't know what colors they are b/c theve been down for awhile

Speaking of knocked down.... the Eagle eyes got knocked down in my tank and I couldn't find them for a few days. Finally found it UPSIDE down in a little cave not looking good at all... figured they were definitely lost. Well, after putting them back in place, it took only a few hours for them to slowly start opening up, and now they are back to normal as if it never happened. Zoos really are tough!

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
pmd sent back.. i might have more for sale if this local guy doesn't show up tomorrow ill keep you guys posted but he swears hes comming.. allready re-schulded on me once so who knows?

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Just got ahold of the guy who's supposed to be comming over and he said maybe next week so they are up for sale again..

tubbs 60.00 (14 polyps)
Meangreen.13.00
Blue un-named zoas 50.00 (60+polyps)
Pink/white pallys (1.00 polyp) lots left (need fragged tho)
Yumas (5.00 head)
orange/brown zoas 13.00 (25+polyps)
Unknown shroom (3.00)

i have some misc zoas. i don't have listed i will try n get some pics up tonight when i get home from work (1130pm)

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Give it some time those greens will really color up alot they are pretty fast growers also.. nice lookin mandarin! really miss the 1 i had, stupid lemon peel! Those AOG's are lookin nice also!

Joe Fish

Superstar Fish
Apr 21, 2006
Penn State
josy.isa-geek.com
Yeah, the AOGs are a nice different color in my tank. I finally found the Ric again... it's in a container now... I'm not loosing it again. Any idea what the pink thing is in the 1st pic? It looks to have small polyps.

The polyps are a lot more colorful they just didn't show up well with the camera.

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Yea its a leather.. Forgot it was on there with those pallys lol, freebee! yea just throw some rubble in the container and poke holes in it and the ric will attach to the rubble then you can either glue the rubble on a rock or place it somewhere alot easyier! Glad your happy with the stuff

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Will make a great deal on what's left!
75+ shipping for all the zoas! (over 100 polyps!!)
that's less than 1.00/polyp.. heres the pics of what you will get..

10 or so polyps of these

20+polyps of these

5 polyps of RDE's

and a few more frags i don't have pics of

quaddity

Large Fish
Feb 25, 2007
Mesa, AZ
www.myspace.com
Some updated pics of mine:

Eagle Eye and Bam Bam Zoas not doing that great might be too much light/flow I moved them to a different area of tank and see if they opened back up. They stay partially opened now.

Idaho Grape (finally turned purple):

Orange Monti:

Ricordeas (I believe the purple green Yumas are splitting there's purple mats coming out from under them in several places covering other portions of the rock you can see it on right side of rock: