Moving sale!

Lemmy

Small Fish
Oct 31, 2008
Lake Forest
SWEET!
So how do we seal the deal? This is my first time buying thru a post. What do you have left and how much $. They would be shipped to CA 92630.
Thanks,
David

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH

10 or so polyps of these

20+polyps of these

5 polyps of RDE's

I have these left .. plus alot of yumas.. depends on what you want as to how much is going to be.. For each yuma you want add 6.00, also i have a nice frag of tubbs if you want those add 60.00.. I take payment through paypal

Lemmy

Small Fish
Oct 31, 2008
Lake Forest
OK I'll take the Tubbs and all the Zoas and a couple yumas. What colors do you have? My buddy is also wanting some yumas. I have Paypal so that's no problem..

Lemmy

Small Fish
Oct 31, 2008
Lake Forest
Hey Matt,
I have a 100 gallon tank with a 30 gallon sump and about 80 lbs of live Marshal Island rock. I started this tank in July of 07 after my first 12 gal saltwater nano that I started in January of 07. I started out with a 50 gal freshwater about 9 years ago. I was afraid to do saltwater so I started the nano and was successful when i was offered the tank, stand and sump for free. That was the cheap part. I naturally had to buy get 2 new 250W MH, new pumps, heater, protein skimmer, live rock ,sand, etc. etc. I knew this was going to be an expensive hobby but not how addictive it is ....
I have a lot more recent pictures, but I am trying to find the best way to post them.

Last edited:

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
try using photobucket up load your pics there and cut and paste the links into a forum thread......can't wait to see some.

Sorry Jim, not trying to hijack your thread

quaddity

Large Fish
Feb 25, 2007
Mesa, AZ
www.myspace.com
I use Webshots for everything. Free accounts and it generates 600 pixel versions of your pics for forums like this.

To add some relevant content I'll post some pics of some of the corals I got from Jim in the next couple days. Pink/white Palys looking great and spreading, 1 frag anyways, the other one was eaten by that crab grrr. Eagle Eyes melted away unfortunately I liked them. Bam Bams looking good, 2 big purple/green yumas eaten by crab, other two babies hopefully will keep growing. Orange/Blue rics look great. Montis look about same as they have now for a few weeks.

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Yea post some updated pics! Glad you like those ric's.. I thought they had some awsome colors under my crappy lights lol.. Strange the eagle eyes died on ya and everything else is doing good.. I have some RPE's that i thought melted but i left em in the tank and a few weeks later they started to open up again.. glad i didn't throw em out!