My 90

quaddity

Large Fish
Feb 25, 2007
Mesa, AZ
www.myspace.com
My finances took a turn for the worse this past month and I sold most of the corals out of my tank. $650 worth and half my fish. Too many local people selling off their tanks with $1/lb live rock so I built a reef out of the rock that was left and will enjoy it for the next couple weeks and try to sell the rest off. Sucks but I'll be back with a tank at a later date.

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
sry to hear that! i dont think id be able to do it tho! id at least need a nano or something :p dont worry i know youll be back bigger and better next time!

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
+ 1 sry to hear about this. Hey, when you get back into having a tank, I will send you a few frags to start your new tank. That is if I can keep anything alive by then.

quaddity

Large Fish
Feb 25, 2007
Mesa, AZ
www.myspace.com
+ 1 sry to hear about this. Hey, when you get back into having a tank, I will send you a few frags to start your new tank. That is if I can keep anything alive by then.
Heh thanks. That's what kills me about having to sell everything it was all growing really well. At least my tank was healthy and I was able to sell stuff out of it for quite a bit of money. I may luck out and find employment in the next couple weeks then I'll just start adding to this tank again.

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Sold all my tanks, sw and fw also.. We needed the money for a downpayment for our house we just bought tho! Well it's a trailer but whatever lol.. A nice 3bd 2 bath! Hope things get better for you

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
Sorry to hear about U also getting out of the fish tank bussiness Zoalover. When you get your new trailer set up, make sure they put some extra block under where your next tank will go.

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
It will be about 5 yrs b4 i get another tank.. once we pay off the trailer (3yrs) were going to stay 2 more and save up to move it.. Im a mason by trade so im gonna build a basement to put it on and do some additions on it.. Im gonna be collecting equipment over the next 5 yrs so when the time comes im ready! Im looking at finding a nice 200g+ reef ready tank for a in-wall set up! Can't wait!

quaddity

Large Fish
Feb 25, 2007
Mesa, AZ
www.myspace.com
That sucks Jim! Seems to go in waves here. I listed my tank and about 6 other people I know through the local club decided to get rid of their tanks too. Someone who bought $125 worth of coral from me listed their tank up before they even picked up the corals. Then relisted what they had just bought from me up for sale.