PICTURES

eva

Large Fish
Oct 18, 2006
burnaby, bc
Wow tre, i love the pics and especially love your anemone!! That one is on my wishlist...is it a sebae?

How are the two different clowns doing with each other? Are they getting along?

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
its actually a long tenticle anenome ;) and the clowns get along great their both maroons its just like an idiot i didnt realize the smaller one is a gold stripe maroon :(

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Not sure about the Goby but NICE PICS!! I was told by someone that the Gold Maroon Clowns and the "regular Maroons are pretty much the same thing, and that they are so interbred now that unless you get a wild one you already ahve a "mutt". Right or Wrong???

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
Lorna said:
not sure but obviously some type of shrimp goby......nice looking fish
i dont think its a shrimp goby... all of the shrimp gobies ive seen were pretty small and uslually stay in 1 spot but this guys is pretty big and very active some type of sand sifting goby i belive just not sue what kind though :eek:

Last edited:

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
heres the new additions of the weekend :D
first is this finger leather on the left,the bangia cardinal, and the zoos the finger leather is attached to

i got this candycane (didnt notice the dead piece till i got home :( )

and these yellow polyps

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
the zoos in the first pic were actualy free :p when the guy at the lfs went to pick up the finger leather he noticed it had started to attach to the zoo rock wich was priced $32 ...i ended up payin just for the finger leather $40*thumbsups

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
heres a few more:

the full tank shot

close up of the yellow polyps

heres the side view again this time with the flash off :eek:

oh yea and i made a new video for the 55 gallon check sig :D