setting up tank for angles any suggestions ????

misterking

Superstar Fish
Aug 12, 2008
Manchester, UK
www.facebook.com
ya i no put i wanted plants and buy waste of money i ment he thought he had to get them for angels !
I have pleco , clown loach, albino cory cat, ghost shrimp
They're not NEEDED exactly but they do appreciate them being there.

For a beginner with plants, if you definitely want live ones I'd go with easier plants like vallis, java fern, amazon swords etc.

Aug 13, 2010
Sicklerville, NJ
Newman said "dis"....LOL

So again you are asking our advice about fish keeping, we have told you that a 20 is too small, but you keep making excuses. You can keep one as Paige said and it may even be happy but they prefer to be in a group of at least a pair. Now as far as peat, why are you so concerned about PH? It will not matter unless you are breading, have very, very delicate fish or have wild caught species. Having keeping fish for about 10 years I know what it is like to want fish you can not keep responsibly (Angels in a 25 for example) Slow down, save for a bigger tank, look on CL or at goodwill and find a suitable home for the fish you want.

LOL I jest love the fact that some people can be straight up and give some good advice. While others have to go babbling on and the hole while they are babbling on they are really insulting the person asking for advise and getting little digs in there like assuming I cant afford a bigger tank (goodwill). im not trying to be an *** but last time I checked a form was for asking questions, getting advice, and discussing topics not ****ting on people. but I see this web site has a few people on here that make this site seem a lot less attractive to me. it’s a petty no actually it’s a shame because there are some good people out there willing to help and don’t mind answering questions. its not fair to them and beginners in this hobby that go seeking advice and get a-holes making smart remarks.
So I guess I will let this be my last post on this site thank you to the people who have gave me some good advice and suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 13, 2010
Sicklerville, NJ
LOL....are your feelings hurt? I guess you are talking about me......My advice is good, you choose not to take it, that is your issue not mine. As far as affording a bigger tank, I think most people here would appreciate a deal, like you would get at a goodwill or on CL, sorry I was unaware you are so wealthy, again I was trying to help, not babble from the hole as you put it. Most beginners ask questions and heed the advice, you choose not to. If that was your last post, I am sorry you are so immature you can not handle constructive criticism. When you grow up and want to try again, I am sure the awesome people here will try to help you again. :cool: