Show Off Your Bettas!

Bandito_41

Large Fish
Oct 25, 2006
Coolville, Ohio
I wanted to make a thread for everyone to post their betta pictures.

Here are pics of mine:

Wonton.jpg
This is my newest betta Wonton.

Yoshi.JPG
This is my sisters betta Yoshi.

Yoshi Flaring.jpg
This is a picture of Yoshi flaring at the camera.

Sep 6, 2006
NS, Canada
Got two new boys today so I figured it's show and tell time!
I can't believe there aren't more betta enthusiasts on this site. Post your pics!!

Unnamed
I fell in love with this guy at Pets Unlimited. He was by far the most active betta on display, and when I put my finger up to the container he swam over to investigate and began to flare. Had to have him! I also got pissed at my mom and my boyfriend when they said his colours looked like rotted fish. I think he is BEAUTIFUL

Unnamed
I went back into town for the second time in one day and saw this little boy in WalMart. He's extremely small and never stops moving, so it's hard to get a good picture! I got one eventually though >) He cannot escape the camera forever!

Sep 6, 2006
NS, Canada
Wow! I love Satch's colours! They're all beautiful ^_^

Thanks bsmall xD Unfortunately, I gave one of those gouramis away due to aggression, and the other I think is dying from dropsy. I had a lovely male too who also died of it. I have no luck with them :(

TX8balls

Small Fish
Dec 26, 2006
TX baby
joined earlier today *celebrate
2 gal hexagon with bettas (El Jeffe, y senora Lupy) I rescued them from local walmart
2 gal hex in progress wif gouramis and tetras from 20
20 gal 5 neon, 5 glowlight, 2 bloodfin tetras 2 paradise gouramis male and female 2 dwarf gouramis male female

MissFishy

Superstar Fish
Aug 10, 2006
Michigan
How long has the male and female betta been together? From the pics it looks like both of their tails have been chewed up, it's generally not a good idea to keep both together unless you plan to breed, and then only after they have been conditioned.

My old betta is in my avatar, RIP Grapes.

bsmall05

Large Fish
Nov 8, 2006
Newport News, VA
i saw something at petsmart the other day that i had never seen before... an all green betta. he was MAGNIFICENT! i wanted to buy him on the spot, but re thought it because i dont have any where to keep him until i get back to school, where my 2.5g is. so until then... i will have to keep my fingers crossed that i can find another one!