Show Off Your Bettas!

Sep 6, 2006
NS, Canada
Kinda hard to see with the webcam pics xD

Yeah, bsmall, green bettas are gorgeous! So are yellows, but I can never find them. If I ever saw one, I'd have it on the spot... I'd find a place in my house... even if it meant a temp. rubbermaid container! LOL

I'm up to 5 bettas. I realized I forgot to post a pic of my oldest boy! I stole him from my mom when she wasnt taking care of him.

He was hiding for this pic, but you can see his colours on the tail which is starting to grow back. Red and green! Haha.

tom91970

Superstar Fish
Jan 2, 2007
Tejas
www.myspace.com
My daughter named this little fella 'Nemo'. We liberated him about 8 months ago from his little plastic container Wal-Mart was keeping him in.

>>picture removed for POTM contest<<

Last edited:

fish_chic

Large Fish
Oct 30, 2006
florida
MissFishy said:
How long has the male and female betta been together? From the pics it looks like both of their tails have been chewed up, it's generally not a good idea to keep both together unless you plan to breed, and then only after they have been conditioned.

My old betta is in my avatar, RIP Grapes.
so why cant you have a male and female betta living together even if they breed and have babies and you leave her in there after they are done. what if you have 2 females and 1 male? just a question was wondering why

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
You guys shouldn't be sharing these here right now!! You should be submitting them for the POTM! This month is Bettas! If you want to submit it, you should come in here and click edit on your post and take the link to your picture out.