Tank pic..before and after..

KahluaZzZ

Superstar Fish
Jun 12, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Visit site
yeah but for now it's pretty much : rock on the left side, corals on the right...it'S gonna be long to aquascape...so long....at least everything is fine, no deaths.
BTW the guy with zoanthids moved and let everything in boxes for 2 days...result : his 120g reef died, 17 fishies out of 19 are gone. I'm gonna keep his 3 LPS remaining and a carpet anemone but the rest is dead.
So, since i can't sell you zoanthids from his tank and you waited long enough, i'm gonna ship you some for 1 cent. Yup..this is the only way to bypass the duty fees. The always needs a price on those items, so it'll be 1 cent ( that i won't charge you lol but anyways ).

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
shipping is pathetically expensive. Overnight express mail is probably the cheapest.......Canada Post is far superior to US Postal service as far as their delivery time. I get parcels much quicker from my mom in Vancouver than she gets when I send them to her....

KahluaZzZ

Superstar Fish
Jun 12, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Visit site
switched to 10000k...it's really ugly but it's better on the long run...the par is far superior to the 20000k..my frogspawn really didn't like the switch altough the lighting time has been reduced.
Also i now have a total of 120 pounds of fine sand...for a 5 to 6 inches DSB..
you can really see the bubbles..so cool..
now where's my cam