The get to know everyone else thread!

alter40

Superstar Fish
Nov 26, 2007
Charlotte, NC
I am Eric

1. How old are you? 23

2. What are your living arrangements? With my parents still for now while I'm in school

3. What do you drive? 03 pontiac sunfire, 01 honda shadow ACE 750

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? dr. pepper

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? red lobster

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 0 (in planning stages of starting up again)

7. What is your newest pet? a dog but we have had her for 4 years now

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? sleeping haha... i usually schedule my classes later and work at night

9. Why are you filling out these questions? so people know more about me

10. What type of music do you listen to? i like almost anything rock, rap, country and more haha

11. What do you do in your free time? water ski, play online, xbox, ride my motorcycle

12. Where did you get your MFT name? its my last name and my high school football number

d3sc3n7

Superstar Fish
Nov 21, 2007
Ft. Campbell, Ky
www.d3sc3n7.com
I am Jay

1. How old are you? 27

2. What are your living arrangements? Base housing at Ft. Campbell

3. What do you drive? 95 T-Bird

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? DEW THE DEW

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? My own cooking

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 13

7. What is your newest pet? 1 pleco, 2 Red Fin Sharks, 5 Tiger Barbs

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? I've been at work for about hrs

9. Why are you filling out these questions? so people know more about me

10. What type of music do you listen to? Rock, Metal

11. What do you do in your free time? Free Time?

12. Where did you get your MFT name? It's a play on my favorite song from my favorite band.

Hi, I’m Kissyboots…

1. How old are you? 16

2. What are your living arrangements? My parents’ house in AZ

3. What do you drive? I’m on my learners permit and am trying to drive a Ford Explorer that is coming apart

4. What’s your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Grape juice

5. What’s your favorite restaurant? Sakanas (I like sashimi, sorry fishies)

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 13 plus 3 fry

7. What is your newest pet? 3 swordtail fry! Yay! (I wish I had a cat though)

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? School

9. Why are you filling out these questions? so others know who’s behind Kissyboots

10. What type of music do you listen to? Sting (Dolphins, the movie, soundtrack)

11. What do you do in your free time? Beading, staring at fish

12. Where did you get your MFT name? Everybody! Everybody! has a “toon” called “Teen Girl Squad.” It takes a certain kind of humor to like it.

I am Gina

1. How old are you? 20

2. What are your living arrangements? I rent a two story townhouse with my hubby and our pitbull son , Bubba.

3. What do you drive? usually a '94 Infiniti J30 but right now the hubby drives me where I have to go in his 1984 Dodge 15 passenger van. Its our band's van lol

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Coca-Cola all the way!

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Chung's Chinese Food

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 4 tiger barbs, 4 zebra danios, 2 male bettas, and 30-50 baby zebra danios.

7. What is your newest pet? my two mystery snails

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? sleepin, if I'm awake I'm going out somewhere.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? I'm bored lol

10. What type of music do you listen to? Anything clean. I hate people that HAVE to cuss to get their message through.

11. What do you do in your free time? surf the net, I'm a youth worker, try to book shows, play with my puppy, play HALO!, and bake. I also like doing henna and origami.

12. Where did you get your MFT name? My husband is the lead for a local rock band so I eat groupies, aka girls that only like you because you're in a band, for breakfast. ;D

pwrmacG4

Superstar Fish
Jan 16, 2008
My LFS!
1. How old are you? 31

2. What are your living arrangements? I am married with 2 kids. Own my home, 3bdrm 1.5 bath.

3. What do you drive? 99 Grand Prix GT

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Cherry Coke Zero

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Chili's

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 10

7. What is your newest pet? 2 female betta

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning. Been at work for almost 3hrs, winter time..feezing my butt off.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? does anyone really know?

10. What type of music do you listen to? almost anything

I do like Maroon5 alot.

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? WTF is that?? Lately, changing out a crapload of water in my tank!

Jun 28, 2003
UK
Visit site
not been on here for a couple of years - used to contribute regulary though.
Cut down on my tank and fish but still have a few to keep me happy :)

I am Sarah

1. How old are you? 21

2. What are your living arrangements? At home with parents in Birmingham, UK

3. What do you drive? A Vauxhall Agila (or as it's called here 'the puppywagon!)

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Tropical fruit juice

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Little China

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 1 male betta splendens and lots of endler livebearers

7. What is your newest pet? A Large Munsterlander puppy (hense the car!)

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? I'm at work earning a living

9. Why are you filling out these questions? I want to join the forum again and i'm trying to be friendly

10. What type of music do you listen to? Whatever is on the radio when i'm in my car (normally 100.7 Heart FM)

11. What do you do in your free time? surf the net, train my gundog, look after my poultry, civilian instructor with the Air Training Corps

12. Where did you get your MFT name? a childhood joke between friends based on the brilliant film 'Emporers New Groove' :D

nobody

Large Fish
Sep 26, 2005
Utah
It's been two years since I posted anything on this thread. I think we need to add another question or two to get to know others more. I'll do the questions for myself again, since it's been a while then I'll add a question or two.

Hello, I'm Valerie

1. How old are you? Will be 22 next Thursday

2. What are your living arrangements? Home with my family

3. What do you drive? 98 Honda Civic

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Cream Soda

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Ye Lions Den

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 21

7. What is your newest pet? 5 neon tetras and 3 Rasbora Hets

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning ... Depends, I could be at work, on my way to work, getting ready for work, or sleeping (depending on when and if I work that day)

9. Why are you filling out these questions? "found other peoples interesting so who knows maybe someone will find my reply of some interest."<-- dido and to update mine from two years ago.

10. What type of music do you listen to? I'll to just about anything except for heavy metal and rap. I am mainly a "Grobanite" though.

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? Read, watch tv, sleep, draw, write more on my stories, play my tinwhislte

12. Where did you get your MFT name? There is an old show called "My Name Is Nobody." That's where it came from.

13. Favorite Quote: "I know I'll turn him into a duck! Yes! It's so evil and... wait! I don't know how to do that and I don't really need a duck. Oh, this is going to be harder than I thought."

14. Favorite animal (assuming it's not a fish): Okapi (look at my avatar)

15. Favorite TV show: Mythbusters

Last edited:
Hellow I'm Missy

How old am I? Sixteen
What do you drive? 2007 Punch Buggy =P
What type of music do I listen to? Techno
Where did I get my MFT name? "xo"- Hugs and Kisses for all "missy"- My name "16" My age and fave number =P
How many fish do I own? 17 I think.....
Where do I live? Under your bed.....
Why am I filling out random questions about myself? Cause there really isn't anything better to do, and I got bored of working on my website that is all about fish.

Well thats all for now.
Cheers.

ishar

MFT Staff
Jul 27, 2007
Hamilton, ON.
Hello, I'm Kyle

1. How old are you? Recently turned 20

2. What are your living arrangements? I am living in a student home in the city of my university with three guys

3. What do you drive? the city busses :p

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? probably apple juice

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Hmmmm... Kelsey's is really good

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? Oh god... 8 + 3 shrimp + atleast 20 fry

7. What is your newest pet? two of my three shrimp are the most recent additions

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning ... I'm in class... and will be at school for another 12 hours

9. Why are you filling out these questions? I figured I spend enough time here and all of the people I interact with have posted here, and they have answered these questions- should I not return the favour?

10. What type of music do you listen to? Oh a lot of types... mostly anything but country and urban rap... heavy metal and indie are my two favorite types ATM

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? to be honest I just stare into my fish tank lol. I play Halo 3 with my housemates a lot too

12. Where did you get your MFT name? It is a hidden name of a character in a book series I read a while back and loved. I use it everywhere I need a username, so if ever you see "ishar" or "isharmorradchuain" it is likely me.

13. Favorite Quote: "at times like this you pray, but a bomb blew the Mosque up yesterday" ~ Linkin Park, "Hands Held High"

14. Favorite animal (assuming it's not a fish): Um probably a good natured golden retriever. I know, boring, but they are just so friendly and beautiful

15. Favorite TV show: Probably... wow I just realized I watch very little. The Office and CSI are probably my favorites (The Office rules!! hehehe)

brian1973

Superstar Fish
Jan 20, 2008
Corpus Christi, Texas
Hello, I'm Brian

1. How old are you? 34

2. What are your living arrangements? house with wife and 3 kids ages 3, 8, 10
3. What do you drive? Saturn Vue or 06 Mustang

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Sweet tea/ pepsi/coke

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Skyline chili..but none in colorado.

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 14

7. What is your newest pet? dwarf blue gourami

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday been working for 3 hrs but tuesday is monday for me

9. Why are you filling out these questions? let people know a little bit about me

10. What type of music do you listen to? 80's ROCK (and dont even think of calling it classic rock), and country are my favorites but I like alot of different artsts

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? hmmm...lately i have been spendingall my spend time either on the MFT forum or messing with my tanks

12. Where did you get your MFT name? first name and the year i was born

13. Favorite Quote: dont really have one

14. Favorite animal (assuming it's not a fish): no one favorte

15. Favorite TV show: croc hunter, deadliest catch, dirty jobs, and many others on discovery/TLC/ Military channel/History

Verga

New Fish
Feb 16, 2008
Indiana
Hi, I'm Clay.

1. How old are you? 17.

2. What are your living arrangements? I live in a house with my parents. -i do the tank-

3. What do you drive? 2000 RAM 1500 Pickup.

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Iced Tea FTW

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Taco Bell

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 6

7. What is your newest pet? Got a cat last week.

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning ... school :/

9. Why are you filling out these questions? A deep, deep desire to fit in. lol

10. What type of music do you listen to? Screamo / Techno

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? World of Warcraft... *sigh* life-consuming

12. Where did you get your MFT name? Sí tú hablaras español, tú sabería.

Apr 16, 2007
Harvest, AL
im Nick

1. How old are you? 20.

2. What are your living arrangements? i live with my dad while im going to college.

3. What do you drive? 1998 RAM 1500 Pickup, 1992 Totoya Camry.

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Mountain Dew

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Marco's pizza or TGI fridays

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? ~40ish, not sure how many fry exactly

7. What is your newest pet? new fry from couple weeks ago.

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning ... leaving for school

9. Why are you filling out these questions? bored

10. What type of music do you listen to? country/rock/oldies - including 90's/classical

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? homework, work, Hellgate: London, girlfriend

12. Where did you get your MFT name? i use it for everything...i used to be a real bad slacker...not so much now but im too lazy to get a new one.

y al verga, sé español, y eso es las palabrotas

xavier

Large Fish
Jan 20, 2008
1. How old are you? 36

2. What are your living arrangements? Buying home, live at the beach

3. What do you drive? 01 Expidition

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Diet Coke

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? In Paris Jardin Notre-Dame, New York Il Cantinori, Buenos Aires Panamericano Buenos Aires Steak House and Kraves in Byron Bay Australia

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 29

7. What is your newest pet? Butterfly Hillstream Loach

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning. I am on set with my Audio gear on making TV magic

9. Why are you filling out these questions? for S and giggles

10. What type of music do you listen to? all kinds but listen to more Howard Stern then anything else.

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? Play with my kids, dog and travel around the world

noob23

Large Fish
Dec 17, 2007
SoCal
Me nombre es Nick
1. How old are you? 15

2. What are your living arrangements? house, dos cats

3. What do you drive? a go-cart

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? root beer!

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? CPK

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? like 7 or 8 or something like that

7. What is your newest pet? a red-tailed shark

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? High School

9. Why are you filling out these questions? why not

10. What type of music do you listen to? anything that is not country, or that new rap akon trash music

emmanuelchavez

Superstar Fish
Feb 22, 2008
HI my name is Emmanuel...

1. How old are you? I am 20 for about a month and a half... then i hit the big 2-1

2. What are your living arrangements? I live with my dad and older brother. :D I'm the glue that keeps this (half) of the family going.

3.What do you drive? 2005 Scion xB

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Love that H2O and lemonade!

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? I don't eat out very often anymore, but when I used to, it was always at the expensive places - thanks to work :D

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 11 + more fry on the way.

7. What is your newest pet? 2 guppy fry. I haven't named any of my fish, maybe I should.

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? rushing, trying to get to class. I'm always late to my morning class on tuesdays and thursdays.... and mondays, wednesdays and fridays..... and saturdays.... lol. I'm used to having afternoon/night classes.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? I like surveys. The only reason I still have a myspace account is for the surveys.... :D and like the 10 friends I have on there. lol.

10. What type of music do you listen to? I'm trying to be very open and listen to most. I'm more into a hard rock and soft rock kinda mood right now. *phew* I'm glad my headbanging and emo days are over (no insult to anyone who'se into that. lol.)

emmanuelchavez

Superstar Fish
Feb 22, 2008
a verga - wow. jaja. siempre escucho a mis amigos dijendole a otros que no saben espanol que les pidan a los camareros en restaurantes en mexico por verga. que suerte tienen ellos que yo estoy alli para pararlos. pero si es comico.

1. How old are you? 29

2. What are your living arrangements? I live with my best friend, rent his upstairs.

3. What do you drive? 2003 Rav4

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? water

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Too many! I live in NYC!

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? zero... cycling my first tank in about 2 years.

7. What is your newest pet? a snail I bought today for the tank

8. I am about to go to be, going skiing tomorrow.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? I guess because this community seems cool and I want people to know a bit about me.

10. What type of music do you listen to? any kind of rock-type music, from the original blues which started it, to the country, to classic rock, to country, the 80's... you get the point...

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? hunt, fish, hang out with friends and family...

12. Where did you get your MFT name? I was a paratrooper in the Army and I always use it on the internet.

13. Favorite Quote: "A coward dies a thousand deaths, a brave man only once." Tattooed on my chest.

14. Favorite animal (assuming it's not a fish): dogs

15. Favorite TV show: Battlestar Galactica!