Show Off Your Bettas!

nobody

Large Fish
Sep 26, 2005
Utah
Okay, so I didn't look very hard for this thread. I'll post my bettas here now. Please excuse waterspots.

Ladies first

Arvanna

Pheonix

Sarina

Twila (a little fin torn, but she's okay, all seems to be settled)

Males to be on next post.

hello, everyone.
i just got this last saturday from a friend whose breeding them. im currently conditioning them with blood worms & quarantining them with Interpet General Aid n aqua salt. they are 4mths old.

Below is a blue copper, my breeder says its a she. but i notice she's building a nest. what do you think?

this is a mustard gas blue, a male. future dad to the blue copper ^ if its a she that is.

And this a free gift my breeder gave. a mustard gas male plakat. but looks like female? :eek:

more pics here..
highresvid - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

AlyKat

Large Fish
Aug 3, 2007
New York
Here's my Possible...he was my friends fish, but she moved across country and left him with me...probably better that way as she didn't take care of him very well...her daughter named him Possible when she was 2...anyway, here he is...

Attachments

very nice color...

for all your guys info. the blue copper is a female. after 1 week of quarantine and then 1 week of conditioning with blood worms and tetra activitan. i place the blue copper in the half moon male mustard gas tank. woohoo.. flaring & flaring. i gave them 3-4 hours flaring time each day. today is the third day, and the male mustard gas, is making a bubble nest, and the blue copper female shows sign of love. (the belly area is huge.. i think, its the eggs.) i'll post pic of them later....

nobody

Large Fish
Sep 26, 2005
Utah
Had a bunch of crazy deaths a while ago. So here are my two new females and I'll do my males again.

Twila

Nagini (clowntail)

Blare (Male Clowntail)

Hercules

nobody

Large Fish
Sep 26, 2005
Utah
very nice color...

for all your guys info. the blue copper is a female. after 1 week of quarantine and then 1 week of conditioning with blood worms and tetra activitan. i place the blue copper in the half moon male mustard gas tank. woohoo.. flaring & flaring. i gave them 3-4 hours flaring time each day. today is the third day, and the male mustard gas, is making a bubble nest, and the blue copper female shows sign of love. (the belly area is huge.. i think, its the eggs.) i'll post pic of them later....
I await the pics*twirlysmi