Moving sale!

quaddity

Large Fish
Feb 25, 2007
Mesa, AZ
www.myspace.com
So the Yumas are going into one my AP 12's with the PC lighting. Where should I put them in the tank and I'm assuming a reasonable distance away from other corals? If all these corals make it through shipping OK I'll probably buy some more too from you Jim :)

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Awsome! Glad to hear everythings doin well.. Are you happy with everything so far? I know they arn't all open but overall? I packaged em pretty well.. I would start the yumas on the bottom and then if needed move em up.. They do well under almost any lights.. I had em under pc's in my 29 and they were fine, then in the 55 they were under 175mh so whatever i guess lol!

quaddity

Large Fish
Feb 25, 2007
Mesa, AZ
www.myspace.com
Awsome! Glad to hear everythings doin well.. Are you happy with everything so far? I know they arn't all open but overall? I packaged em pretty well.. I would start the yumas on the bottom and then if needed move em up.. They do well under almost any lights.. I had em under pc's in my 29 and they were fine, then in the 55 they were under 175mh so whatever i guess lol!
Yeah by the time I left home back to work (frags in tank about 45 minutes) several Blue/Pinks had fully opened. A few Bam Bams were halfway open and looked bright orange, the mystery zoa on there looked like they were starting to open as well. Packing wise no problem. Can't wait to see the Eagle Eyes open they looked like they were starting to decide to open could see some green starting to show.

Bottom of box was wet some but I think it was just condensation from the ice pack. Ice pack worked well I think the water was about tank temperature in the bags.

All 4 Yuma heads were open. I put them in a low flow area under about the middle of the tank. They are about 3 inches away from some Xenia and some Zoa hopefully that's a good enough distance?

So what do you still have left?

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Im at work right now and won't be home till 11:30pm.. But i will go through the tank and ill post what i still have.. I figured the eagle eyes would be the first things to open as they were almost open 24/7 in my tank..

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Update!

Here's whats left.. I was looking at my prices and i really can't go much lower .. actually raised the tubbs b/c its such a good deal and if they don't sell im ok with that!

tubbs 60.00 (14 polyps)
bambams.. sold
Meangreen.13.00
AOG's.. 15.00 (4 polyps)
4 head hammer 30.00
fire and ice.. sold
eagle eyes.. sold
Blue un-named zoas 40.00 (60+polyps)
Pink/white pallys (1.00 polyp) lots left (need fragged tho)
Yumas (5.00 head)
orange/brown zoas 13.00 (25+polyps)
Orange/blue ric (10.00/head)
Superman shroom (5.00)
Unknown shroom (3.00)
Rde frags (1.50/polyp)
Tri-color acro (12.00)
Orange monti-cap (15.00)
Green Implosion pallys (12.00)

Last edited: