My new 38 Gallon tank.

LtGtR2

Large Fish
Jul 21, 2008
So TAL does your 38 Gallon tank have fish in it yet?! Pictures!?! maybe =P

LtGtR2

Large Fish
Jul 21, 2008
This is from TAL's Sig "38 Gallon Tanky Wanky - 1 Betta, 1 GloFish, 1 Pleco, 1 Rainbow Shark, 1 Painted Swordtail and 5 Gold Pristella Tetras"

page2 is the tank empty!
page6 is an amazing arm cleaning gravel as well as pictures of the tank with water in it! i wanted to see the fish!

from all the pictures on this thread i don't see any fish in one of them =/ my previous post was wanting to see the fish in the tank! "So TAL does your 38 Gallon tank have fish in it yet?! Pictures!?! maybe =P" in all the pictures i see no fish =/

Like i said i have been following the thread and i was just looking for pictures of the fish!! cause i saw his sig said he had fish in it or is that just a plan?

TAL

Large Fish
Sep 7, 2008
I stand corrected i think i see a beta in the top left of one picture lol! but thats all i see, its like where Waldo.
He was the only on ein that that time...

But I can not resist you....

As the lad said in The Princess Bride,

I say to you Lt...

As youuuuuuu wiiishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

TAL

Large Fish
Sep 7, 2008

Talking fish is fun $30/month for internet connection.
Sharing pictures is more fun. $150 for digital camera

Granting the wishes of Lt... priceless.

Last edited:

LtGtR2

Large Fish
Jul 21, 2008
See!! that's what i am talking about! lol, your tank is simply beautiful a lot more colorful and decorative then mine haha! 5/5! ;D

Are all your plants fake or are some real, with the new technology its hard toe tell whats real and fake, and i like that pink flower!

P.S. is that a picture of your muscle ahaha =D

TAL

Large Fish
Sep 7, 2008
Those plants are all fake....I want to go planted but I'd like to get a firm handle on fish and bacteria keeping first.

Most of the plants actually came from the dollar store down the street.

5 bux and that puppy was loaded with green....a few plants from walmart and petco round out the tank.

Is that my arm? WHat are you talking about? Are you ok? I see only fish pics.

Jun 21, 2008
Seriously though, I think you may have some sort of a virus. I don't see any such thing on my computer. TAL, your tank is lovely. Are the ones from the dollar store just plastic plants? I didn't know they sold those. Are you planning on putting a background on the tank or just leaving it open?