My new 38 Gallon tank.

LtGtR2

Large Fish
Jul 21, 2008
All in all everyone has there own opinions and i am only going to say i treat everyone equally. This doesn't matter if they are man, women, black, white, purple, yellow, gay, straight ect... Everyone is to be treated equally in my mind. I bet if you ask TAL before he knew i was a guy if he had a better time logging on and seeing if i replied or for the people who followed my other posts i bet they would say yes... I HOPE! =). All i have to say is i don't believe in labeling people as male female this and that everyone is a HUMAN BEING and deserves to be treated equal. They should be able to converse in any manner they want as long as it does not harm another person or push there belief forcefully onto another. For the record i am not gay, i have no problem with gay people i know and talk too a lot, i am also 18 but i am trying to learn from older people who are more experienced (sounds a lot like school =P).

SO DON'T JUDGE ME :) haha

LtGtR2

Large Fish
Jul 21, 2008
HAHA, like i said my feeling have been this way for a while when i meet people face to face i know everything about them after a couple of minutes of conversation. But online is like being in Vegas people can be who ever they want act like who ever they want and simply BE THEMSELVES the biggest one of all =). So i don't make assumptions and i just let things go with the flow. You can tell whose fake and whose not simply by just getting to know them more! My family is entertaining if you like drama and yelling! As well as fishing we do a lot of freshwater and saltwater bass fishing. Before i know it i will be outside ice fishing too!!! i will post some crazy pictures of that i want to try to catch a northern pike >_< it will be sweet!

emmanuelchavez

Superstar Fish
Feb 22, 2008
All in all everyone has there own opinions and i am only going to say i treat everyone equally. This doesn't matter if they are man, women, black, white, purple, yellow, gay, straight ect... Everyone is to be treated equally in my mind. I
Does this include aliens from other planets? B/c I have theories about some people in this forum. :D

LtGtR2

Large Fish
Jul 21, 2008
Sure if you want it too, your beliefs and opinions are welcome to my ears i can here your crazy theory's! IS that why you think they are keeping fish, to study them and not have them as a pet =P.

TAL

Large Fish
Sep 7, 2008
Well emmauel...I am according to a certain book... from mars.

ANd kissyboots, Helena and Katie are all from that crazy and mysterious planet called Venus.

Hmmm... now we know why they call that plant a venus fly TRAP !!

ahahahah Oh oh oh I kill myself... oh oh my...

LtGtR2

Large Fish
Jul 21, 2008
Congrats on the test kit =P. What are you using to observe your tanks running temperature? I have a cheap little strip that sticks on the outside of the tank that reads the temp. but i feel that the room temperature affects it to much. Anyone else's input as well on what they use for there thermometer is great too!

TAL

Large Fish
Sep 7, 2008
I use the thermometers that go inside the tank...like they are like a regular real thermometer.

I trust them better.

They cost me about 3 or 4 bux each.

emmanuelchavez

Superstar Fish
Feb 22, 2008
Congrats on the test kit =P. What are you using to observe your tanks running temperature? I have a cheap little strip that sticks on the outside of the tank that reads the temp. but i feel that the room temperature affects it to much. Anyone else's input as well on what they use for there thermometer is great too!
I use the Coralife digital thermometers. They go for about $8-9. Makes my life easier. Way to hijack TAL's thread!! :p

TAL

Large Fish
Sep 7, 2008
HiJackers WIll be detained for questioning.

Stay tuned for my first water reading with the new test kit tomorrow.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow..you;re only a dayyyyyyyyyy
aaaaaa w ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

LtGtR2

Large Fish
Jul 21, 2008
Haha, hijack noooo simply borrowing space to determine what he uses and what everyone else opinions are!

Can't wait to see the results on the water reading hopefully they are not as bad as my first 30 gallon tank was =P. This makes me wonder though what you were using for a test kit before!!!! (tried to look back and see what you use before but 16 pages is a lot to browse through =)

TAL

Large Fish
Sep 7, 2008
I was using the oh whats their name..martin or sumthing liek that...the test strips.

Well I ran out of them. I liked them because they were easy but alla y'all say the API is the foshizzle my nizzle so I am giving it a whirl but if I spent all that money for naught i'll be dizzy-er than a whirling dervish!

I have one of those kinds of thermometers too kb...came with the 38 g kit but it seemed a but cheesy to me so I did away with it. Just a preference thing probably.

Do you guys think 4 otos and 4 cories with be ok for working the bottom of my 38???

Still not decided on the centerpiece fish.. I wasnt something that willl bed for food and has a personality but wont outgrow the tank or eat the other fish but might make my tetras do more schooling.