120 build up

Plee_cO

Large Fish
Nov 5, 2006
Daytona Beach, FL
Pictures really dont do any justice for saltwater fish. they are so vibrant and no camera can compare to seeing it in front of you. clowns are one of the fishes im talkin about

JeLeAk

Large Fish
Jan 4, 2005
Alaska
Panther28 said:
Looking good! Did you get the lighting? Just wanted to get some reviews on that.

i did get it, i think its a fantastic light, it came with supports(the legs) the bulb installation is was easy, the overall build quality is pretty high... over all i would recommend this lighting fixture for anyone looking for a "all-in-one" lighting set up

here are some pics of the tangs

the blue is actually really hard to get, its about the same size as the clowns(give or take an 1/8th of an inch) here it is right next to my magfloat for size comparison

the new clown, this one seems to love being photographed it makes it so easy by staying in front of the glass when i am near it with the camera... btw i do know about getting smaller clowns, but if you can find clowns that are about 1/2" in length please point me in that direction

powder blue with the blue tang in the background

nother pic of the blue(btw, these white spots are not ich, i just looked at the fish they are not on it, so it must be some sort of a camera spot :confused: )

and here is all 3 tangs looking for algae on the rocks, kinda bumed they havnt found the clip yet, but i guess its good they are keeping the rocks clean

and a full tank shot... looks kinda foggy from a dirty lense, i couldnt figure out the problem for the longest time lol *twirlysmi

Last edited:

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
small clowns can easily be bought from a captive breeder, there are many sources on the web. In fact I would be reluctant to buy wild bred clowns over captive as the captive are less likely to be carrying brooklynella

JeLeAk

Large Fish
Jan 4, 2005
Alaska
update on the tank

everything is going great, no ich, no fighting, nothing dieing... well except for a few coral that got stuck on a plane that broke down at the airport in sub freezing temps

i do think the new clown jumped outa the tank tho... because there is absolute no sign of anything in there, and randomly one day i didnt see it any more

other than that, the tangs are doing good, and the coral, and anemone are lookin good