29 gallon reef project (Pics included)

supra1997

Large Fish
Feb 16, 2008
Oceanside, CA
www.rdubphoto.com
Here are a few updates:

I found a great friend thru craigslist whom sells corals from her own personal collection. She has a 150gal in the wall tank with an auto top off, MH & T5 lighting, ROI filtration and a calcium reactor. Very nice and amazing setup! Basically her corals grow like crazy so she sold me a few for an amazing price. Around $10 or so a head depending on what type. Pics are below of some of the pieces I got. She ended up giving me a few free as well. Comments welcome.

quaddity

Large Fish
Feb 25, 2007
Mesa, AZ
www.myspace.com
Nice pics! Watch the yellow polyps and xenia too they will overtake your tank if given room to spread everywhere. I fight a constant battle with Xenia in my 90. Every couple weeks I cut it all back and give it away for free with a warning about it ;)

supra1997

Large Fish
Feb 16, 2008
Oceanside, CA
www.rdubphoto.com
Wow, its been a really long time since I have posted on here. Been busy with our new football season starting and a recent move.

I moved the tank successfully, no loss, no issues. I took out about 15+ gallons or so and just carried it like that. Worked out really well. I figured if I left everything the way it sat and carefully moved it, no biggie...

I picked up a few things since last time. The most mentionable is a electric blue Maxima Clam. He's pretty small for now, but I love his coloring. I purchased it from AquaSD.com. I have nothing but good reviews for them. They were fast, great communication, and really affordable. Here is a shot of the clam from AquaSD.com website. I couldn't resist!!!

I'm working on a video and more shots of the clam as soon as I get some free time. Also I will post more pics of the rest of my aquarium. Things have grown pretty quickly in such a short time!